Week Two: God Made Everything Perfect
- As a group, create a list of all the words you would use to describe God's creation at the end of the first week.
- Why do you think God made a point of calling his creation "good" after each day?
- Why do you think God said "It is not good for man to be alone"? God's creation of woman completed his work. In the ideal world, how would men and women perfectly complement each other?
- Chapter one says that "God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them." Talk about the parrallels between the marriage relationship and the relationship within the Trinity.
- As God's image bearers, Adam and Eve were commanded to take care of God's creation. How should Christians seek to take care of God's creation today? How should Christians seek to take care of other people?
- At the end of chapter two, Adam and Eve had the ideal relationship. How would you describe the "ideal relationship"? What actions can you take this week to move toward a more ideal relationship with someone in your life?