Why Should People Join Your Group?
AWANA starts this Wednesday, meaning fall programs are now up and running at full tilt. Hopefully, you're using this opportunity to invite people into your group to share life with you. As you invite people, here are six questions to ask to help you communicate to them what your group is all about:
- Who's your audience? (what stage of life are most group members)
- What do you want them to do? (what are the expectations of group members?)
- Why should they join your group? (help them know what your group IS and IS NOT)
- Where and how should you promote your group? (what kind of people should you invite?)
- What am I praying for? (are you praying for future group members?)