Discussion Questions for Sunday's Sermon
1) What is faith?
2) Talk about a life decision you have made because of your faith.
3) When have you been disappointed because you placed your faith in someone or something who was not trustworthy?
4) Read Hebrews 4:14-16. Why is Jesus a trustworthy object of our faith?
5) Read Hebrews 10:19-25. How does having faith in Jesus change our life? What do we gain from our faith?
6) How does faith help you deal with the difficult parts of life?
7) How does your faith affect how you view the good parts of life?
8) How is your life different today because of your faith?
9)What areas of your life are most impacted by your faith? What areas are least impacted by your faith? How can you improve?