How NOT To Be An Annoying Small Group Leader
Sometimes becoming a better leader has less to do with adding good habits than it has to do with eliminating bad habits. Here are a few bad habits that small group leaders could stand to cast off:
- Adding too much: the desire to constantly throw in their opinions.
- Showing off: the need to demonstrate how much they know about a subject.
- Not listening: nuff said.
- Being too tough: refusing to humbly admit weaknesses or failure.
- Passing judgment: rating others and imposing one’s own standards on them.
This week don’t focus so much attention on the things you need to add to become a better leader. Instead focus on what you need to subtract! What are some of the annoying habits you need to shed in order to become a better leader?