This list comes from the blog of Rick Howerton. Read it here.
- The small group leader is late.
- The coffee is cold, the entrée is burned, and the plastic forks break on that entrée.
- There’s not enough food for everyone.
- It’s so hot in the room people are sweating.
- It’s so cold group members ask for blankets.
- The hosts won’t put their cat in another room and some group members are allergic to it.
- The lighting is so dim group members have to squint to read.
- Group members answer their cell phones during meetings.
- Group members are texting during the meeting.
- Group members are texting one another during the meeting.
Get Rick's Book Here: Destination: Community Small Group Manual