5 Expectations We Should Have for One Another
Think of these as the rules that should govern not just your time together as a group, but the rest of your life as well. Imagine what a community might look like if everyone was committed to living out these simple principles:
- Graciously speak the truth at all times.
- Attempt to meet the needs of those around you if it is within your ability.
- Give your best effort, particularly when you are being compensated.
- Assume people's actions are motivated by the best of intentions.
- Think first of the possibilities rather than the obstacles.