5 Questions to Guide Your Small Group Meetings
I'm not sure I would recommend doing this every time a group gets together, but these 5 questions can provide a template for an occasional group meeting. If the members of the group are willing to be open with one another, these five questions can lead you through a great time of focusing on God and His Word as well as how to build into the lives of one another:
1. What parts of God's Word have been on your mind recently?
2. What areas of your life has God been working on recently?
3. For what are you thankful this week?
4. What do you need from God this week?
5. How can we invest into your life next week?