10 Ways to Hinder Small Group Growth
Thanks to "Think On It Devotions" for this list about surefire ways to harm your small group:
- Let fellowship take over the group.
- Study only video bible studies.
- Never read the Bible together.
- Don’t pray for each other.
- Don’t plan any service projects.
- As a leader, don’t prepare.
- Give advice and try to fix everyone without being asked to.
- Start late, finish late, and disregard everyone’s time.
- Don’t call your members during the week to encourage them.
- Don’t show up regularly.