10 Questions to Help You Build Community
While digging around in some old archives, I found this list. I didn't write it; but it's absolutely worth sharing. If your group is in need of some relational building, try this list of 10 Simple Icebreakers:
10. Share one food item that best describes the last year of your life. (example: "frozen pizza" because I did a 180-degree turn this year, or "cinnamon roll" because it had lots of twists and turns but overall was pretty sweet)
9. What one item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?
8. What's your favorite concert you've ever attended?
7. What cartoon character best describes you?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
5. Complete the statement "I recommend..."(it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.)
4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
3. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
2. If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but couldn't spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
1. "2 Truths And a Lie" - Share 3 unique things about yourself and your life, 2 of them true, 1 false, and let the group guess which one isn't true.